วันพุธที่ 14 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

[Fanacc] 101130 YongSeo in Busan



Translated by MountainMadman @ soompi
Seohyun was in the van and Yonghwa went into Starbucks with a friend
They're shooting for the entire day...isn't it more weird to have them together for the whole day?
Seohyun should have time to fix makeup and etc. etc.
A lot of people complaining about stupid things...it's ridiculous...
At first I thought it was the Starbucks by the aquarium
but then I found out the correct location
and I  could see the staff hovering nearby
and a white car that look like Seohyuns...kekeke
I was waiting there
Across from the hotel and the staff
And I saw her walking from the opposite direction

She was beautiful...like rays coming out of her body...
Wow...Seohyun was walking with the staff and I was following them from across the street
And I saw Yonghwa cross the street and come to where Seohyun and the staff were standing
Wow~~~Yonghwa was really handsome
I saw him a few times before but never this close

Anyways the filming started soon after and I could see the PD...wow....

This is a little awkward but he was so cute
Shooting with an earphone in one ear and his hands in his pocket...

I had seen Seohyun before but never this close...

How does a mouth, nose, and eyes fit on that small face?
How does she look so slender even while wearing a heavy fur coat?
And our Yonghwa kyaa~~~~~~so handsome
So much better than at the fan signing I went to
He was wearing glasses and his eyes were pretty...
Our Yonghwa has great body proportions...handsome bastard... ^^
Translated by Phoebechiu @ soompi
WGM Busan filming schedule which I saw from China Baidu.  Although this is not a official filming schedule from WGM staff, I believed they concluded this filming schedule based on all fanaccounts.  Here is the summary.

*Busan-Haeundae-Had a lunch with Yong's teacher and friends (1:00 PM)
*Had a tour and took boat in 五陆岛 (sorry!  I don't know the English of this island)  (15:00 PM)
*Beach-Necklace, 

holding hand (
 I think it's like what Hyun did in Japan trip not holding hand.  Actually, I like the scene more)
*Starbucks -Ride the car of a friend of Yong (Yong's friend was driving.  Yong and Hyun were sitting in the back seat.  Left with Yong's friend around 6:30 pm.  Since then, they were not seen by fans.  A reasonable guess is that they went back to Yong's home.  During 6:30-12:00 pm, filming was stopped.
*Yong's high school-12:00 pm




credit DC married gall + DC seojuhyun gall 
@ Namsan Highschool
----------
Location ......
Fancam 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น